Pyramid Construction, Inc. is a local established growing, family owned business in Colorado Springs, Colorado that provides quality General Contracting and Sub-Contracting commercial services that include: Grading, Concrete, Asphalt and Trucking. We strive to continually be an innovator in the Concrete and Asphalt industry. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.
Pyramid Construction, Inc. offers top pay and an excellent benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Aflac, Vacation, Short Term Disability, FSA & HSA plans, a Retirement plan and Group Term Life Insurance.
Asphalt Paving Superintendent
- Preferably: Applicants have 10+ years of experience in asphalt as a Superintendent.
- Must be Knowledgeable of City of Colorado Springs, County and State specs.
- Proof of right to work in the US.
- Must have a valid driver’s license to drive company vehicles.
- Must be a hard worker and a team player.
- Own, maintain and have in possession, personal tools always.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel from jobsite to jobsite.
- Ability to work in various weather conditions.
- Knowledge of safety standards pertaining to construction field.
- During peak season, ability to work overtime and occasional weekends.
- Always follow the dress code and compliance of proper PPE.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus.
- Experience in people management and record keeping.
- Ensure projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meet quality standards.
- We use E-Verify to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired.
- Candidates must also have a clean record and be able to pass a background check to work on local Military bases.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in being a part of our team, please email your resume or stop by our office to fill out an application.
If your qualifications fit our needs, the hiring manager will contact you for an interview. In the event of a job offer, Salary would be determined at that time and is dependent on ability and experience.
We are looking for individuals who are willing to go "that extra mile".
For job listings, please visit us on Indeed.com:
Apply on Indeed.com or Print & Fill Out the Application (Below)
CDL Applicants, please provide your current MVR with your application.