Pyramid Construction, Inc. is a local established growing, family owned business in Colorado Springs, Colorado that provides quality General Contracting and Sub-Contracting commercial services that include: Grading, Concrete, Asphalt and Trucking. We strive to continually be an innovator in the Concrete and Asphalt industry. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.
Pyramid Construction, Inc. offers top pay and an excellent benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Aflac, Vacation, Short Term Disability, FSA & HSA plans, a Retirement plan and Group Term Life Insurance.
Applicants must have at least (1) year of experience with mechanical/maintenance background.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Work in the field and in the shop.
- Have your own tools is a plus, but not required.
- Help with documentation and logging of repairs and maintenance.
- Get along with crew members and foremen.
- Cleanliness and organization skills.
- Help with daily cleaning and trash removal
- Other duties, according to ability, as requested
If you meet these requirements and are interested in being a part of our team, please email your resume or stop by our office to fill out an application.
If you are qualified, the hiring manager will contact you for an interview.
We are looking for individuals who are willing to go "that extra mile".
For job listings, please visit us on Indeed.com:
Apply on Indeed.com or Print & Fill Out the Application (Below)
CDL Applicants, please provide your current MVR with your application.